of working for someone else?
At Executive Taxi you can be your own boss!
If you meet the
following guidelines and are interested in an opportunity
to work for yourself, please call (469) 222-2222
or (817) 877-1212 ext 107, Monday
thru Friday, 9am – 5pm.
- Must be at least 23 years of
- Must possess a valid Texas drivers
- Must have a 3 year verifiable
driving record in the Unites States
- Must be a legal resident or
authorized to work in the United States
- Must have good communication
skills in the English Language
- Cannot have been convicted of
more than two moving violations involving separates
incidents, or involved in more than two accidents
in which you were considered at fault, within a
12-month period in the past 3 years.
- Cannot be under indictment,
have charges pending, or have been convicted of
the following crimes as described by the Texas State
Penal Code: criminal homicide, kidnapping, sexual
offense, assaultive offense, robbery, burglary and
or theft while engaged in a transportation related
duty, fraud while engaged in a transportation related
duty, tampering with governmental records, public
indecency, the transfer or possession of a weapon
if punishable as a felony.
- Cannot be addicted to narcotics,
illegal drugs, or alcohol
- Cannot be under indictment for
an offense of driving while intoxicated
- Cannot be subject to outstanding